Wednesday 3 March 2010

Remember we asked for your photos? now we want your votes!

So around a week ago we called out for your pictures of the number 52 to use for the postcard for the show. Now we're calling for your vote! Pick out your favourite from the pictures below and drop a comment with the number of your favourite picture! voting will close this Sunday! Thanks!
(1) photo by Tinee Häcker
(2) photo by Tinee Häcker

(3) photo by debbie hill

(4) Photo by debbie hill

(5) photo by mag3737

(6) Photo by bluedeepblue

vote away!

p.s check out the new calm air all ice flickr

30 comments:

  1. excellent! Do we get to vote too? Or should we leave it to the great public?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we should vote too! (mostly just incase no one else does!) but also cause I have a favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire- I think we should do as anonymous has done and vote...anonymously! Don't want to be seen to be influencing the public vote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie's one with the duck ... 3

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the duck one but feel it detracts from the 52a so i feel number 1 or number 5 would be best

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like 1 and 5
    (this is my correct url now!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like number 1!

    ReplyDelete
  9. number 3 please Bob!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favourite is number 5.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i vote 5 too!

    (i tried to crop out the 'A' in mine but it meant less of the pigeon and duck fitted in...i think my priorities are all a bit wrong, ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Photo 4 with the pigeon. If I was going to have a postcard, that's the one I'd want to have. Besides, pigeons are funny, especially fake ones. Good luck with your 52 project.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Number 5, I think

    ReplyDelete